As part of the official opening of its application center in Munich, PlastiVation Machinery GmbH will present twelve Tederic ‘NEO series’ injection molding machines to customers, business partners and industry representatives on July 7, 2022. Following the successful German premiere in May, threeout of the four injection molding machine series will be in operation.
Grand Opening: Opening of application center in Munich on July 7
“Interest in the Tederic ‘NEO series’ product portfolio has been very high since its German premiere at the Kuteno Kunststofftechnik Nord. We are taking this into account and, as part of our Grand Opening, we will be presenting economically attractive and reliable production solutions on which plastics processors can produce their plastic products efficiently and with high value, as well as increasing their productivity,” explains Bengt Schmidt, founder and CEO of PlastiVation Machinery GmbH. Customers, business partners and industry representatives will experience a total of twelve Tederic ‘NEO series’ injection molding machines at the opening of the application center. In addition to the experts from the German mechanical engineering start-up PlastiVation, partners for service and machine peripherals will also be available to talk to in person, including Moretto Germany, RJG Germany and KEBA Industrial Automation.
Three injection molding machines in operation
“The four injection molding machine of the Tederic ‘NEO series’ have the right performance features for numerous injection molding applications: flexible, functional and with easy operator guidance. All this at a low cost, stable and reliable,” emphasizes Schmidt During the Grand Opening, injection molding machines of the NEO-E/NEO-Ec and NEO-T series will be shown in operation:
- The powerful NEO-E208c/e840 electric toggle injection molding machine produces a reusable polypropylene (PP) snack box on an IWPM GmbH mold with a clamping force of 208 t and a screw diameter of 50 mm.
- The high-quality NEO-T120/i510 universal toggle injection molding machine with 120 t clamping force and 42 mm screw diameter demonstrates its performance capabilities on a “Design Pod” demonstrator from RJG Germany to illustrate a design suitable for plastics and to avoid typical design errors.
- The all-electric NEO E110/e220 with 110 t clamping force and 32mm screw diameter processes an engineered PC/ABS blend into utensil trays.
Extensive and powerful product portfolio for customer tests.
“Currently, our application center has a total of twelve injection molding machines in the range from 55 to 680 t clamping force, from the reliable basic version to the high-end version for sophisticated injection molded products,” points out Dr. Daniel Ammer, Vice President R&D. “Visitors can get an idea regarding the value and performance of the injection molding machines, which are also available for demonstrations or customer tests.” During the Grand Opening, another three machines can be seen in dry operation.
- NEO E55/e110h – powerful electric toggle injection molding machine, clamping force 55 t
- NEO E328c/e1400 – electric injection molding machine with integrated servo hydraulics, clamping force 328 t
- NEO H550/i3800 – modern hydromechanical two-platen injection molding machine with 550 t clamping force
“Customers, business partners and industry representatives are very welcomed to come and see the assets of the Tederic ‘NEO series’ for themselves. Our team will be available to talk in person. We will open our doors at 10 am. After the official opening at around 1 p.m., the barbecue will begin at around 4:30 p.m.,” says Schmidt, referring to the three-day event. The day before, the ‘Tederic European Sales Meeting’ will take place in Munich. The 2nd Family & Friends Day (open house) will then complete the Grand Opening on July 8.
PlastiVation Machinery GmbH
c/o Szerdahelyi Marketing- und Kommunikationsberatung
Telephone: +49 89 235 46672